My First Week Back at Work


Tinky Winky Loves his Pigs
So, Cleatus generously hired me to work on his new television show. It wasn't exactly as I had anticipated, but it was descent. The show was dirty, but it did allow me to play with babies. Not human babies though. Little piggies are cuddly i came to find out!

Anyways, the show takes place on his pig farm. He does have some children that think i'm cute and cuddly too, which is anything but a benefit for me. He's paying me four hundred dollars a show. Cash money baby! He's also allowing me to live on his farm for free, so I really can't complain. Kentucky's not all that bad.

I would've never thought I'd reside in Kentucky in a million years. I guess things happen for a reason though. It's quaint, and everybody knows each other. I guess that's what I've been looking for all along. I have a chance to be loved here in Kentucky. As for my fame, I can through that out the window. I have little piggies to play with, redneck children to wrestle with, and a town that loves me.

So from being a fugitive and winding up being held captive in an opium den, not to mention with a pain in my rectum, I get to live in the quaint state of Kentucky.

Oh, and one more thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment