YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH! WHAAAT!!??!? OKAAAAY!

Dipsy and Lil Jon getting CRUNK.Hey there Dipsy fans, or DipJobs as they're called in the streets. Well... no one calls them that, but they should. Alright, so there's not actually any "Dipsy fans" out there. But if there were, they would DEFINITELY be called DipJobs. So anyway, to whomever is reading this...

I have some good news and some better news. Good news is, it looks like all this blogging business has finally paid off. I was recently contacted by a fellow musician and producer who has been reading the posts and wants to help get my music career off the ground. Better news, it's f**king Lil Jon. Yes. THE crunk juice drinking, 'yeaaah' screaming, gold toothed Lil Jon.

I'm not sure if you really, fully understand what this means. When you're a rapper - especially one that hangs out with guys like Lil Jon - A) you don't have to pay for alcohol anymore (for me, this is a big deal) B) you become more popular in strip clubs than a Snickers bar at fat camp. (for me, this is an ever bigger deal) C) you get to hang out with the girls from the rap music videos (this should be a big deal for anyone).

Alright yo, I'm off to the studio to work on my first big hit. It's going to be called, "I might look soft, squishy and green, but I will whoop yo ass like you owe me money." I really think I nailed it with the title. Am I right or am I right?

Peace out DipJobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment