I'm Back In Action Fans!




Hi my friends. I feels so good to back to work. What's going on out there in TV land? I just finish auditioning for a series of new movies. The first audition was for a movie called smoky and the Teletubby. My first audition went a little rough though. have a looksie.
The next movie I thought I was a roll of charmin bath tissue the way this guy kept squeezing my belly. He squeezed my stomach so hard I started making all kind of funny noises. I thought my teletummy would short circuit by the time this idiot finished squeezing me.
I even auditioned for a scary movie called Po-ltergeist. What a rush it was to make that movie. I also attempted to audition for a sequel to the exorcist but i could'nt get my head to spin around more than once. Whew! All this acting business is wearing me out. I need to take a load off. Just when I thought my day would end, in comes Barney singing that stupid "I love you song."
Barney just dropped by to show his support. I just wish he would spare me that stupid song.
Just when I thought I would get the Smoky and the Teletubby part, William Shatner walks in with an idea for a new trekkie movie. Shatner wanted to incorporate adventures of the teletubbies in space travel. I told him I would take the part because my teletummy was designed to store and analyze data; something that me prove valuable in space travel. I just hope he does'nt ask me to put those damm pointy ears on. Eh Ohhhhhh. Peace out fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment