Blarney Blast in Dublin!

Hey fans its me again, Po. I just got back from a true Blarney blast in Dublin Ireland. I attempted to get myself out in public to see if I could drum up some international support for the Teletubbies. I participated in the Dublin parade which was for charity. The only problem I had is some group of teenagers took offense to my red color and started shooting me with green paint balls. What a way to show their appreciation!

After being riddled with green paint balls, I thought it was time to leave the parade scene and find the festivities. I sudden stumbled upon a street which was holding what appeared to be the ultimate Irish festival. People were holding beer mugs filled with green beer. I later found out that it was the Dublin St. Patricks day celebration 2010. Just when everything was going well, Some stupid leprechaun kept following me around claiming that I stole his four leaf clover. I had to pour the balance of my green beer over his head to get rid of him. People were also naked in the street with green body paintings. Blarney would have been proud!

Feeling a bit famished due to all the green beer consumption, I wandered into a restaurant called Bennigan's of Dublin. I walked in and some Irish guy said " Top of the morning to ya." Only thing it was 2:00pm in the afternoon. All the food at this Bennigans was green. Green monte cristo's, green burger, fries; even the potato skins were green. I think my insides will be green before its all done.

I had a great time in Dublin but its time to get back home to the other Teletubbies. I been so enebriated with that green liquid that I almost forgot about our comeback tour. To make things worse, my pooh problem is back, and this time its green. Look what i did in the woods. I thought Dublin would bring me luck, but all I came away with is the greenies. Is this what you call the luck of the Irish?

No comments:

Post a Comment