Laa La'album !


Hello !


I have good news ! After all those months of hard work to live of my passion, I finally have a contract ! Let me explain. When Dipsy started to hang out and sing with Lil'Jon, I came with him a couple of times. Lil'Jonny, like I say, loved me and hired me as a translator for France (Ménage à trois et voilà !).

I was working there when I met Brittney and Maria Carey Liencomparing their boobs in the toilet of the studio. I felt sketchy and get a little tiny surgery here in South Florida. My new friends loved it and offered me to sing on my own album, I'm so excited ! I have already written a couple of song like "LaaLaalizer", "Friends forever" and "Goon and green balloon", featuring Lil'Jon and DipJobs. It is already a real triumph !


I have to go, Maria is waiting for me...


It was a real pleasure to share some of my deep feelings with you, dear followers. I am going to miss you, and I mean it.

Oh and by the way, don't forget to live your dreams.


Au revoir !


No comments:

Post a Comment