Po Does Broadway!

Whew! Wee! I sure am exhausted from all the crazy stuff that happened this week. From the earthquake in Chile, to the rollout of my new pooh formula; I have really been burning the candle. I decided that I was going to join Dipsy and Tinky Winky in their effort to raise money for the earthquake victims. I figured since I am regular again and everything is flowing as normal , I can break free from this bathroom and do something for a good cause.

I thought I could showoff my dancing skills to the boys and girls and maybe earn some money for charity to boot. I'm also planning to give $1.00 scooter riding lessons to all my fans who come out to the fundraiser. I'm thinking about giving away a free Po endorsed scooter to the winner of my own scooter riding contest. I also got together with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, and Laa Laa for a charity press conference at the Apollo theater.


In addition to the our press conference at the Apollo. I thought it would be nice to make a broadway appearance to make our efforts known to the world. Only thing some dumb ass groupie from behind the curtain started throwing tomatoes at me because I refused to give him an autograph earlier. That's it I said. I'm tired of this abuse. Let's get off this stage and make some real money.


So I quickly left the broadway appearance and sponsored a scooter race. Only thing, some idiot took it upon himself to mess up my race by crashing into all the other participants in the race. I think we may have raised a significant amount of money, but it all may go to hospital bills before we are done. Anyway, the campaign to raise any real money was a wash. Hopefully, the world will appreciate our charitable spirit, and give the teletubbies another chance at stardom!



No comments:

Post a Comment