Holy Cow! Thanks El Nino.

Tinky Winky gets down at a gay club in TokyoWow it's been such a week. Being a fugitive is tough work. Right when I met up with everyone back at the spaceship, I heard something fantastic on the news.

While I was pacing back and forth, wiping Robert McDonald's blood off my face, I heard on the news about an earthquake in Chile.

I hope the children are safe. I like playing with children

Anyway, I had a great Idea when the newscaster mentioned anticipated tsunamis in Japan!

So... I high-tailed on my private spaceship and got to Japan within 3 minutes. The other guys? I was too much in a rush to worry what they were doing this week... I had to get out of the USA. Anyways, I figured It would be a good Idea so that i could protect the little boys and girls, since my Tele - Tummy is also a subatomic particle converter! I was going to transform all the little boys and girls into subatomic particles, and consume them. Through my Tele - Tummy. I was going to save them, get in the front paper on all the news headlines and become famous once again!

My projections about the new fame would help me get another Television Show.

Anyways.... the tsunami never hit Japan, so I ended up getting high in one of their opium dens. I can't really remember what happened after that... I do remember running into this guy with a really strong penis.

Bag Bag Bag Hee - Hee. I lost my red bag throughout the night. I have plenty of them Prada makes them specifically for me, and I have hundreds.

I woke up with some pains in my rectum, and some new photos in my iPhone. It was strange. That's the last time I'm murdering a CEO, running to Japan in hopes of saving my playmates without being sure they're endangered!

El Nino, Thank's A Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment