Opera-Laa

Hey dear followers !

This week has been crazy... I was expecting to have a totally basic week, looking for a new job and hanging out with my teletubbies friends, but this horrible thing happened... The earthquake in Chile, a so beautiful country. And me who was thinking about going in South America next week with the Spring break student, I think I'm going to change my mind ! Anyways, Dispy, Tinky Winky and Poo wanted to do something, use our ex-notoriety for those poors chilians so we started to brainstorm like Procter & Gamble CEOs (Rest in peace Robert) !

We made this conference as the Apollo theater. A photographer (actually the only one) fell asleep... I then saw my friends doing more or less respectable things to help. But you know how I am, I wanted to find something special, I wanted to impress... While Dipsy was selling his pride for a Big Mac Maxi menu with barbecue sauce (He probably didn't tell you, but he actually accepted the offer ! Don't judge him, the barbecue sauce was such a huge argument...), I decided to do what I love the most. And I posted a little opéra air on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyPUQE6RxEU Do you like it? Be honnest.

I already collected 15$ with my mixtape sales but also received some bad comments.

I think I just have to accept it. And after all, artists are always misunderstood at the beginning of their career right ?

Take care Chile.

Laa Laa

No comments:

Post a Comment