Back in the business !

Hey !

I'm Laa-Laa. The yellow one. Yes, the girl. The only girl, playing with her orange ball, dancing, singing, you remember? All those happy year, I have been the only feminine touch, have been loved by little girls and have made fall in love a lot of little boys (You can't imagine the drawings and poems I received !)

But the show stopped and I moved to Paris (Nobody knows it but I'm actually French!). Yes, all thos years, I've been living there, got married, got divorced and ended up working in Pigalle. It wasn't that bad after all.

Anyway! I'm now about to start a new life, here in the USA ! Hoping for the best but expecting the worse !

Oh by the way, I'm now living with the others TBies ! I heard some gloomy things about some of them, I hope they've been doing good all those years. Especially Him*... All those years, I didn't stop thinking about him, his strong deep voice, his tenebrous dark look... And now we are going to live together !

I will tell you how it is going and I hope you will be able to help me, I might ask for some advices later !

Laa-Laa

No comments:

Post a Comment