Why Leave Out The Big Purple Guy?

Tinky Winky's Roommates
Well, I'm stuck here in Japan. My ex-girlfriend sent me a Tele-gramm saying she saw me on the news. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to spend my spring break in Key West with the crew. Thankfully my fellow's i met here are allowing me to stay with them. The conditions aren't that good though. The whippings hurt. That pain in my rectum hasn't gone away, unknowingly why.

These Japanese inhabitants have me working all day long. It's horrible! I think it's some sort of sweat shop, but I don't know what I'm making. I handle peices of hard rubber all day, and cut them to a length of eight inches. That's my job. Nothing else. I just cut pieces of rubber. My My My!

But at least after work we have playtime. I kind of enjoy that aspect of it. No women, no glamor, but there is still time for me to escape. I have my ex-girlfriend working on finding someone as a set-up to get charged with the murder of Robert McDonald. I'll see how that goes, and until then I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment