Spring Break 2010: Key West Style




Finally got the chance to see what all the hooplah is about spending spring break in Key West. I met up with the other Teletubbies to kick off spring break. We met in this nice park near the beach. Only thing, while we were trying to get our drink on; several roosters started chasing us around the park. I don't why there is so many roosters in key west. I ran across the street trying to get away from one. That damm rooster chased me clear up the lighthouse.

Well anyway, I was really glad to be back together with the other Teletubbies spending spring break in Key West. There was a lot of really hot ladies hanging out around the southernmost point taking pictures. Lots of the girls there really dig Teletubbies and wanted to have their picture taken with us. We were the talk of the town. We were shown love everywhere we went.

It's about 12:00 noon and I am feeling a bit hungry. I opted for one of hemmingway's favorite places to eat. Talk about a Key West party! Margarita's were being slung from table to table; the sound of Jimmy B was in the air. I felt like I was in tropical heaven! I suddenly felt like this was the opportunity to get the Teletubbies some exposure and back in showbusiness. I left the other teletubbies over at Sloppy Joes, and went to Duval St.

I suddenly found myself on Duval St. doing the famous "Duval Crawl." I had one drink from every bar on on the Strip. I soon started to feel that my better judgement was getting away from me. I let some gorgeous Teletubby groupie drag me back to her hotel room and have her way with me. The next day I woke up with this terrible burning sensation. What can it be? I can't pee! Just my luck, no publicity for the Teletubbies and the only thing I leave key west with is this terrible STD.

No comments:

Post a Comment