I'm In Pictures!


Hey my friends, I'm so glad to see that your following our blog and keeping up with the secret lives of the Teletubbies. Since our comeback into showbusiness the phone has really been ringing off the hook. We are getting so many offers for shows and appearances that we just can't keep up with them all. The only problem I've had is that I am up late at night reading scripts next to a box of donuts and a bag of chips. This late night snacking has caused me to pick a little extra baggage around the middle.

I decide that I'm not going to let my fans down by becoming the next Teletubby blimp. I have started a workout program and hired a couple of personal trainers to deal with this problem. I met these two guys who were hanging out in the gym together pumping iron. The two guys were Lou and Arnold. These guys looked like solid steel and promised to make me the buffest Teletubby in showbusiness.

The training was going good till I discovered that Lou and Arnold had a busier schedule that I had. Lou kept talking about get a lead acting role for some character the looked like the jolly green giant on a vegetable can. Arnold kept saying that he is trying to get into politics. All he kept talking about was saving California. What do you think he meant by that? He kept leaving in the middle of our workout saying " keep working out without me." "I'll be back". Lou kept coming to the gym with this weird looking green makeup and bushy eye brows. I hope nobody thinks he gay.

With Arnold campaigning and Lou walking around in his little green costume, I've been left pretty much on my own to work out. I got to get back into shape or I going to be back to square 1. Since Lou and Arnold left me, I was able to talk the other Teletubbies into doing a workout video with me. What other way to lose weight that to aerobicize with your best buddies? Working out is starting be fun. I'm spending time with friends and losing some of this fat ass.

Whew! all this working out stuff is making me hungry. Does anybody want to join me for a milkshake? Come on! I'm buying! What's better that a nice tall milkshake after a grueling workout? It's kind of a reward for all my hard work. Ehhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh! Here comes Arnold; I better hide this milk shake. Gotta go Fans. See you at the gym.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading through an article that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!
Also see my webpage > new super mario bros. wii u superstar road follow that shell

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!

I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
I will always bookmark your blog and will come back in the future.
I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice weekend!
Check out my web page ; potting shed

Post a Comment